Coolearth Software focuses on the needs of the process manufacturer. We offer a fundamental understanding of ERP and the process industry that enables Coolearth to offer highly integrated, dynamic products and the latest proven technology that leverage your existing systems.
At the core of the Supply Chain Execution solution from Coolearth is Whistle software. Coolearth’s Whistle software products provides your organization with the maximum benefit for a fraction of the cost of competing systems. The result will be significant cost reductions, dramatic improvement of your process control and management tools, and immediate reduction in down time and product waste.
|Report Production||Split Pallet|
Today’s process manufacturers are under rising pressure from all sides. How can you fend off the competition, meet increasing customer demands, and still improve your bottom line? Here’s where Coolearth can help. Coolearth’s Supply Chain Execution solution streamlines your manufacturing and supply operation – increasing productivity, improving information, and saving you money.
The Whistle Supply Chain Execution solution is the center of solutions from Coolearth. Whistle SCE boosts efficiency, cuts costs, optimizes your production facility, and delivers extremely rapid return on investment by:
- Data Collection that reduces costs while increasing inventory accuracy. The Whistle virtually eliminates the tedious data entry associated with manual processing of warehouse transactions and ensures that the data is 100% accurate.
- Shop Floor Management and Warehouse Management that reduces material handling costs and increases productivity. Whistle directs material handlers to optimal locations for picking and putaway, reducing travel times and increasing throughput.
- Reducing standing inventory. Whistle enables increased inventory velocity. Combined with improved inventory accuracy, this enables standing inventory to be significantly reduced. With inventory carrying costs estimated at over 20% of inventory value, inventory reduction is a substantial source of savings.
- Eliminating product loss from expiration. Whistle enforces both first-in-first-out (FIFO) and first-expired-first-out (FEFO) distribution models and ensures that each customer receives product that matches pull date requirements.
- Real-time ERP integration. Whistle instantly and seamlessly integrates all inventory transactions into an ERP system. Real-time integration eliminates manual data entry, increases accuracy, improves planning, and enables shop-floor users to query the ERP system for up-to-the-minute data on production orders, shipping orders, etc.
- Improving customer service and increasing customer satisfaction. Whistle increases shipping accuracy and reduces the costs associated with meeting customer-specific demands. Whistle enables the user to set customer-specific rules for shipping, lot tracking, pull date, etc.
Cooleath’s customers report significant return on their investment in less than one year. But the benefits do not stop there. Coolearth works directly with their customers to ensure they are getting the maximum value from their solution.
In this economic climate, can you afford not to optimize your supply chain?
Supply Chain Execution solutions from Coolearth were specifically designed to improve the operations of hybrid production facilities in the food & beverage, chemicals, and other process industries. Designed from the ground up to leverage the latest wireless technology, Coolearth SCE solutions deliver packaged functionality for warehouse management, shop floor execution, business analytics, and event management.
Solutions from Coolearth deliver total plant transparency, enabling better decision-making and optimizing supply chain initiatives such as planning, scheduling, and collaboration.
Whistle grows as your organization grows. Whistle offers a robust three-tiered client-server architecture that is scalable to any facility size and number of concurrent users. Whistle is extremely portable and can be hosted on a variety of application servers, including Windows NT and UNIX operating systems, and works with a variety of relational database platforms. Whistle can continue running during network or database failures.
Whistle’s comprehensive architecture enables clients to choose from character or graphical-based user interfaces. The Whistle application server performs all transactions in Whistle. Customers can install Whistle into the same database as their ERP system or keep it on a separate database or server for greater redundancy. Whistle also comes with built-in barcode label printing, a feature normally available only from third-parties costing updwards of $15,000.
Coolearth Visualization Framework™
Whistle was developed through the Coolearth Visualization Framework. This advanced C#/C++ object framework enables any Whistle screen to run on virtually any 802.11b or proprietary wireless device. This leading technology from Coolearth uniquely positions your company to take full advantage of either traditional character-based or new Windows CE handheld and vehicle-mounted computers. In addition, the framework provides screens that are highly configurable, incredibly easy-to-use, multilingual, and optimized for minimum number of keystrokes and scans while maintaining full online validation.
Want to learn more about how Whistle SCE/WMS can provide your organizations with maximum benefits at a fraction of the cost and implementation time of comparable solutions? Contact us for a free online demonstration today!