CePro Production Reporting.
The Coolearth CePro Production Reporting System is a workstation for reporting new inventory at point of production. Whistle cases and containers are produced as needed, with proper interfacing to the ERP system.
- Catchweighted/Randomweight Reporting (with or without a palletizer) – Capture weight from a scale and report individual cases with highly customizable labels. Palletizer will generate pallet tags.
- Netweight/Nominalweight Reporting with Giveaway(with palletizer) – Report pallets of netweighted cases. Cases can optionally be individually weighted to capture giveaway and has the same case label system as the catchweighted cases. Pallet tags are generated.
- Bulk reporting Netweight/Nominalweight – Automatically generate pallets of netweighted items with pallet tags. Generic (uncasetracked) case labels may also be optionally printed in bulk (customized with production dates and order/lot information).
- Bulk Reporting By Weight – Bulk containers can be reported and pallet tags generated. This can also be used for WIP.
- Static Scale
- Printer Based
- Bartender or Videojet (or similar) printing systems
- Customized Labels Per Item
- Different default labels per line
- Access to large number of data fields
- Printing architecture is configurable — possible to use other printing engines
- Database storage of labels in central database via the Bartender Librarian
Yield Chain (WIP)
- Compute Yield Loss
- Automatic Issue Incoming Container into Outgoing Order
- Tie together WIP items through their processing
- Alternate Container ID
- Integration with Inspec QA-QC
When you fill out this form, you will be contacted by the experts at Coolearth Software who can guide you through which of our solutions may be best for your needs.